Saturday, August 31, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

I haven't posted in so long! Sorry all. But with school officially started (including my littles) I haven't found too much time. Hopefully we'll get internet at the house eventually, 'til then when the day is over I don't want to hang around and update my blog. :)

First a few pictures of my classroom. this isn't my ideal set-up but I had to work with the furniture I had, many people comment on how open it is in here. But something else that helps is I got rid of several big pieces of furniture. Since Kindergarten is no longer in here we don't really need some of the stuff.

Art area, will get lots of use I'm sure.



We have a bit of a wild theme in the classroom.



The bulletin board that I have decided to devote to all things nerdy since it is hidden away.



Every time they read ten books they get a husky with their name on it.

I am very proud of the calendar I made.

My Inupiaq alphabet and number line (1-20).

Classroom panorama.

We also celebrated a co-workers birthday. He made a chocolate, bacon, coconut, cayenne pepper cake for us. It sounds bad, but actually tasted pretty good. (I would have left out coconut myself.)


Then later in the week we had bears a plenty, bears galore. We have been making excursions to see them and were rewarded with some great pictures!

















Sorry about the photo dump!


2 comments:

  1. Love you bulletin Board! it matches the one I have outside my door.

    ReplyDelete